Outfitters, Marinas, and Boat Rentals
- Banana Bay Resort and Marina. Dockage, fish and sail charters, watercraft
and water sport rentals. Two locations: MM 49.5 Oceanside. 4590 Overseas Highway,
Marathon, FL 33050 and 2319 North Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL 33040.
Web site www.bananabay.com.
Phone (800) BANANA-1.
- Barron River Resort and Marina. Full-service marina, bait and tackle store,
and boat rentals. PO Box 116, Everglades City,
FL 34139. Phone (941) 695-3591.
- Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge. Boat rentals, dive and fishing charters, marina
and dockage. MM 33 Oceanside. Box 430513, Big Pine
Key, FL 33043. Phone (305) 872-2351.
- Bud Boats. Boat rental fleet in two locations. Buccaneer Resort and Marina,
MM 48.5 Bayside. 2600 Overseas Highway, Marathon,
FL 33050. Old Wooden Bridge Fishing Camp and Marina, MM 30 Bayside. Big Pine
Key, FL 33043. Phone (305)
743-6316 or (800) 633-2283.
- Bud n' Mary's Marina. Deep-sea and reef fishing, night trips, and full-service
dive center. MM 79.8 Oceanside. 7985 Overseas Highway,
Islamorada, FL 33036. Phone (305) 664-2461.
- Chokoloskee Island Park and Marina. Marina, boat ramp, dockage, boat and
motor rentals, and fishing guides. PO Box 430, Chokoloskee, FL 34138. Phone
- Dolphin Marina. Boat rentals, charters into the Gulf of Mexico and backcountry,
bait, tackle, boat ramp, and full-service marina
and fuel dock. MM 28.5 Oceanside. 28530 Overseas Highway, Little Torch Key,
33043. Phone (305) 872-2685 or (800)
- Everglades City Chamber of Commerce. Write or call for a list of area fishing
guides and charters. Corner of US 41 and SR 29.
PO Box 130, Everglades City, FL 34139. Phone (800) 914-6355 or local (941)
695-3941. Web site www.florida-everglades.com/chamber/members.htm
- Faro Blanco Outfitters. Flats and offshore guides, fly-fishing and light
tackle, boat and kayak rentals, and guided island tours. G-Loomis Pro Shop.
in Marathon's Old Town. 1996 Overseas Highway,
Marathon, FL 33050. Phone (800) 759-3276 or (305) 743-0918.
- For Yachts International. Complete information on boating worldwide. Sailing
vessels, motor yachts, and sport-fishing yachts
in the Keys and Bahamas. Charters both crewed and bareboat (be your own captain).
99228 Overseas Highway, Key
Largo, FL 33050. Phone (305) 453-4000.
- Flamingo Lodge Marina and Outpost. Provides access to Florida Bay and the
backcountry of Everglades National Park. Boat cruises,
fishing charters, marina store, boat ramps, boat and canoe rentals. Dock
slips, some with electric and
water. #1 Flamingo Lodge Highway, Flamingo, FL
33034. Phone (941) 695-3101.
- Florida Fishing Guides. A list of fishing guides is available on the Coastal
Conservation Association Florida's Web site: www.cca-florida.com
- Holiday Inn Marina. Deep water marina, deep-sea fishing, kayak and boat
rentals, scuba diving, snorkeling, and sailing cruises. 99701 Overseas Highway,
Largo, FL 33037. Phone (305) 451-2121.
- Holiday Isle Marine. Full service marina offering backcountry and offshore
fishing trips, rental boats, dockage, waverunners,
sailboarding or parasailing, diving or snorkeling. MM 84 Oceanside. 84001
Overseas Highway, Islamorada,
FL 33036. Phone (800) 372-7070 or (305) 664-2321.
- Independent Charter Boat Booking Agency. Deep sea, reef, backcountry, flats,
inshore, trolling, dive trips, daily walk on trips,
and private charters. Free. PO Box 522409, Marathon, FL 33052-2409. Phone
(305) 743-8636 or (888) 524-8636.
- Marathon Guides Association. Fishing information guide and list of captains.
Marathon Guides Association, PO Box 500065,
Marathon, FL 33050.
- Outdoor ResortsChokoloskee Island RV Resort and Marina. Boat, canoe,
and kayak rentals; fishing guides; fly-fishing
lessons. PO Box 39, Chokoloskee, FL 34138. Phone (941) 695-2881.
- Robbie's. Three locations: Rental boats at MM 77.5 Bayside. Phone (305)
664-8070. Deep-sea charters and party boats at MM 84.5 Oceanside. Phone (305)
Large full-service marina with in/out dry storage
for any size boat at Robbie's Boat Yard and Marina at the end of Old Shrimp
Road at Stock Island, FL 33040.
Phone (305) 294-1124. Mailing address is PO Box
86, Islamorada, FL 33036.
- Sea Boots Outfitters. Light tackle fishing offshore and backcountry fishing
charters. Fly-fishing shop. MM 30 Bayside. PO Box
430652, Big Pine Key, FL 33043. Phone (800) 238-1746 or (305) 745-1530.
- Seelife. Marine charter company operated by marine scientists who are licensed,
insured, and knowledgeable in the biology and natural
history of the bay and backcountry from Miami to Marco Island. Offer backcountry
snorkeling, sunset and evening tours, and educational
tours. Seats up to four guests. PO Box 45-3035, Miami, FL 33245-3035. Phone
- Whale Harbor Charter Fleet. Full and half-day offshore and backcountry
charters. Phone (305) 664-4511. Fishing party boats with daily trips. Phone
MM 84 Oceanside. PO Box 1109, Islamorada, FL
- World Class Angler. The mid-Keys store for guided trips, featuring custom
rods and rentals, baits, tackle, and a fly department.
Open daily. MM 50 Bayside. 5050 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL 33050. Phone
- World Wide Sportsman. Booking service for deep-sea fishing trips around
the world, a marina, a bait shop, charter fishing guides, fishing gear, and
angling supplies. MM 81.5 Bayside. 81576 Overseas
Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036. Web site www.outdoor-world.com.
Phone (305) 664-4615.